January 01, 2018

Welcome to 2018!

Welcome to the New Year of 2018!

This is the second year of this blog and I'm hoping to help you - as well as myself - along in the fight against our cluttered homes.

I started this blog last year in the hopes to get my cluttered home under control in some way; and it did a lot more for me in so many ways.

It was a type of therapy, a type of diary to not only show that I could get in and work out what was keeping me in some of my worst ruts around, but it also assisted me in making the biggest choices in my life of how to let go of old things; and replace a number of items with just one.

This year is going to be a good one, though.

I'm going to box up a whole lot of my art and craft gear in the hopes to move house in the next year or so. I've been wanting to move for the past 3 years; but no banking institution will loan me money. I don't have bad credit - I'm on pension and nobody will look at us because we usually don't have anything the bank wants in case we can't make the repayments. So, I'm stuck.

I want to get out of the stuck rut of living in such tight quarters and into a proper, larger place so I can spread out a little more and have a room for my art gear... and my precious items which should be on display, will be and will be used more often. 

My goals for this year are:

* Go through my wardrobe and clean it out.

* Clean up the Home Office completely.

* Clean up the Living Room to the best of my abilities.


These are the biggies... I really want to use the space I have right now until I move into a better place. So, what are your goals for this year? Please do leave a comment below and let's see if we can help each other through our decluttering together? 

No comments:

Post a Comment